Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 26 10 3:14 AM

The book reached 54th best seller in the horror category on amazon here in the UK this week - I know it's not the be all & end all but it is nice to see...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 26 10 4:54 PM

Most excellent! My copy (from the U.S.) just arrived yesterday, so starting in on it now :)

The book reached 54th best seller in the horror category on amazon here in the UK this week - I know it's not the be all & end all but it is nice to see...

-seantpage

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Aug 27 10 12:50 AM

Cheers Ted - if you could put a review on Amazon once you have read on it - that would be just dandy. Thanks for the support - I really appreciate it.....

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Oct 19 10 1:05 AM

Cheers mate and thanks for all the support so far from the Severed Gang.

It's true Anne Rice and the vampire hordes hold all of us zombie nuts at bay. But for a moment, the shuffling mass of ghouls over-ran those stylish blood-suckers!

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Nov 14 10 2:53 PM

Had a brilliant time at Day of the Undead here in the UK - signing books, doing interviews, watching the movies & catching up - loads of zombies everywhere - photo's to follow...some very good feedback from folks who had already bought the book.

One thing about zombie fans - they know their stuff...

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Jan 7 11 9:50 PM

Fantastic review, Sean! Well done, and keep it up - I have a feeling if Oprah Winfrey was among the ranks of the undead, you'd be sitting on her couch by now. Oprah's Infect Book Club? I think it has a nice ring to it.

REED MAH BLOG, HEATHENS! canadiandead.blogspot.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help