Remove this ad

Lead

Jul 27 10 3:34 PM

Tags : :

Here it is, y'all! The moment you've all (or at least, I) have been waiting for..

The brand-spankin' new author website, dedicated to all things pertaining to yours truly.

Please check it out and let me know what you think, as I'd love to hear your opinions on it!

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#4 [url]

Aug 24 10 12:13 AM

Yeah - you'd be surprised - once you start talking about it - other people check it out - you read a bit about it - I wonder what they'll do for the cover. The Severed covers I've seen have really blown me away - it seems to be a strength of our publisher...

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 24 10 4:53 AM

Absolutely. David is a crack artist that much is for sure - absolutely loved your cover for the record, to the degree that I feel turning it sideways to fit in my bookshelf is a slight crime.

REED MAH BLOG, HEATHENS! canadiandead.blogspot.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Sep 27 10 5:00 PM

Is your book Better Than It Sounds?

See the below examples, then saunter your beautiful selves over to iandgsandusky.com and check out the rest! Feel free to contibute your own on your works and I'll fire them up! Hilarity encouraged!

GREY DOGS
Carey Cardinal likes scotch. Scotch, scotch, scotch; down in his belly. Zombies ensue.

CRIMSON LETTERS FROM KANDAHAR PROVINCE
Coming home from war is easy. Cutting off your own hand to pretend it’s prime rib is hard.

BARE
Wanted: Women for sex-slave trade. Experience in bedazzled shirts preffered.
Woman takes clothes off. Minor civil war ensues.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 8 10 5:25 PM

BRAND NEW HOUR-LONG AUTHOR INTERVIEW IS UP!

Pardon the caps, it was just really exciting.

Hooked up with Lydia Aswolf on her very-well followed show Lydia's Literary Lowdown for an hour-long interview / discussion on the publishing world and all things zombie. You can check it out here: http://tobtr.com/s/1364293

Mr. Page and Mr. Rice - I gave your books shoutouts! Mr. Danay - please don't eat my soul, I have DEMONMACHY sitting on my desk just waiting for me to tear into it's hellbound shroud!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 15 10 5:28 AM

Nice one mate - thanks for the interview.

You should link your interviews in on facebook as well.

Sean

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help